This created was created by CK’s Reading Corner, whom I know consider my first friend on the internet! I am therefore really excited to do this tag.
1. Setting the example. A pair/group of bff’s that you love
Corbin Collins and Miles Archer from Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover
Corbin and Miles have the perfect bromance. Corbin takes care of Miles during tough times, but the fun thing about them is that they are complete opposites. I don’t know, I just absolutely loved their friendship.
2. Childhood bestie. Which character would you have like to grow up with?
Feyre from A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
Feyre is such a strong character, she is the youngest sibling but still takes care of her father and her two older spoilt sister. If we were friends, I feel like she would always have my back 😊
3. Frenemy. Which character would bring out your competitive side?
Hermione Granger from Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
Possibly an obvious choice but she is so smart and kick butt, I would always try to compete with her. And lose. Every single time
4. Fashion Guru. Who would be the bestie whose closet you’d want to raid or would you want to go on a shopping spree with?
Celaena Sardothien from Throne of Glass by Sarah J. Maas
A kick ass assassin but also a fashion lover. As hand of the king, Celaena has a big enough paycheck to have an amazing wardrobe
5. Bad influence. Which character would you want to commit a small act of rebellion with?
Ada from Goth Girl by Chris Riddell
Even though Ada is still a child, I would’ve loved to be friend with her as a kid and be part of her mischievousness
6. Blood Brothers. Which character would you want to be you surrogate big brother/sister?
Warren Edwards from Second Chance Summer by Morgan Matson
Warren is just such a cute brother to Taylor. He is always telling everyone weird facts and he’s nerdy and shy and oh so cute
7. Mother Hen. Which character would you want to be by your side when you’re having a bad day to cheer you up?
Auggie from Wonder by R.J. Palacio
Auggie is just the cutest. He goes through traumatic experiences but he always keeps his chin high and his jokes don’t end. A total role model and one that would definitely cheer me up
8. The Counselor. Which character would you go to for relationship advice (or) confide a secret to?
Eleanor from Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
Eleanor wouldn’t be my first choice when asking for relationship advice but I would most likely tell her my secrets since I find her to be relatable on so many levels!
9. More than friends. Who would be your book bf/gf?
Christian Grey from Fifty Shades by E.L. James
Yes. I know most people hate this series. I won’t go into detail to why I love this series because I will need a whole blog post just for that. If you want it to happen, I can upload a post about it another time. But for now, just know, Mr. Grey is my bae.
That’s it, that’s the tag! I’m not going to tag anybody yet because I don’t know many bookbloggers yet. But if you have a blog, and you’re interested in doing this tag, feel free to do it! And don’t forget to check out the creator’s blog, which I myself truly enjoy!
I hope you enjoy, and don’t stop reading!